Effective July 20, 2021
Engineered Air Balance Co., Inc., 3309 Matrix Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75082 (“EAB”) recognizes and respects the importance of securing and protecting data and the privacy of personal data and information.
Personal Information and Data EAB Obtains
EAB may obtain “Personal Information and Data” through the Channels. “Personal Information and Data” is defined as data or information reasonably capable of being linked to a specific individual.
The types of Personal Information and Data EAB may obtain includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (such as first name, middle name, last name, phone and fax number, email and postal address) for you or for others (Example: principals in your business);
- Information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer);
- Biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, age, gender, job title/position, marital status and dependent, spousal and other family information, and social media account information);
- Customer service history (such as present and future health status related to accommodations required to provide service);
- Financial information (such as payment information, including name and bank account information;
- Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where EAB has provided notice and choice, as appropriate);
- Contact information you provide about other people or businesses you would like us to contact;
- Other personal information contained in content you submit to us.
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, EAB may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Online Channels.
How EAB Uses Personal Information and Data
EAB may use the Personal Information and Data EAB obtains to:
- Provide and administer our products and services;
- Process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- Communicate about and administer our products, services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications);
- Conduct and facilitate surveys, focus groups and market research initiatives;
- Perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
- Engage in ad retargeting and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts (including through our participation in ad networks);
- Provide customer support;
- Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications;
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
- Administer and register participants in our courses;
- Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services; developing new products, services and Online Channels; managing our communications and customer relationships; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality; and
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, Online Channels, network services, information resources and employees.
EAB may combine personal information EAB obtains through Online Channels with information EAB obtains through Offline Channels, as well as other information, for the purposes described above. EAB may anonymize or aggregate personal information and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The legal basis for EAB processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
Sharing of Personal Information and Data
EAB does not sell or otherwise disclose Personal Information and Data except as described herein or at the time of collection.
However, sharing of Personal Information and Data may, at times, required to ensure the continued provision of EAB’s services. Such circumstances include:
- EAB may share Personal Information and Data with service providers EAB has retained to perform services on EAB’s behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the Personal Information and Data provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such Personal Information and Data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- EAB may disclose Personal Information and data: (i) if EAB is required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request; (iii) when EAB believes disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; (iv) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (v) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity; or (vi) otherwise with your consent.
- EAB reserves the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any Personal Information and Data in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, EAB will require the relevant third-parties to provide comparable levels of protection as EAB provides with respect to the information EAB shares.
Analytics, Advertising, and Tracking
How EAB Protects Personal Information and Data Transmission
EAB maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the Personal Information and Data was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Information and Data provided to us through the Channels.
Retention of Personal Information and Data
EAB offers certain opt-out choices in connection with the Personal Information and Data EAB obtains. The Online Channels are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from web browsers. To help protect your privacy and Personal Information and Data, EAB may take steps to verify your identity.
How to Contact EAB
Engineered Air Balance Co., Inc.
3309 Matrix Drive
Richardson, TX 75082